This year, make a New Year's resolution to help your pet live a healthier, happier life.
But do you know your dog may be considering some resolutions of his/her own?
Top 10 Resolutions by Dogs:
10. Owner on floor, dog in bed.
9. Stop begging and actually get a seat at the dinner table.
8. Give up the dream of ever catching my tail.
7. Bark like a big dog but still get cuddled on lap like a little dog.
6. Get back at cat for litter box incident.
7. Find every bone I ever buried.
4. No more haircuts! (come fall, I can go as a Komondor for Halloween).
3. Become alpha dog in my house. Well, at least stop letting the cat push me around.
2. Invent goggles that allow me to see the electric fence.
1. Finally pass that darn AKC Canine Good Citizen test.